Sunday, February 7, 2010

Oldest Daughter has birthday #19 tomorrow!

Happy Birthday Sweetie!
Santana & Hailie Oct 09

We celebrated my oldest Daughter's 19th birthday today but it's officially tomorrow. She'll be gone to Toronto with her boyfriend and his Mother to do some shopping so we had them over for supper tonight. It's hard to believe that 19 years have gone by already. Wasn't it only yesterday that I was pulling her around the yard in her little tobaggan? Oops! My mistake, that was the wonderful Granddaughter she gave us this past July. They look so much alike it's like deja vu all the time. Hope you have an amazing birthday and a safe trip honey!

Hailie with her first ride in a toboggan.

1 comment:

  1. They are so cute. My daughter(mommy of Noelle) is 19 too. She will be 20 in August.
    I see you are JUST starting out blogging! Welcome to the blogging world-I just love it.
    I also see you are from Ontario. I helped build a church in Amherstburg Ontario when I was 16. My name should still be on a plaque on the first pew there. :) Maybe not, I laugh, that was a long long time ago!
    Robin~♥

    ReplyDelete

Another Penny Rug Christmas Tree

Just listed another one on Ebay. Off to make a couple more for my craft sale! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=39069...