Saturday, July 10, 2010

Baby and her 1st taste of Ice Cream Cake from DQ

My birthday was last week and I enjoyed the evening with family by taking a ride in my parent's boat and having a BBQ. My oldest daughter brought the food and cooked it so I didn't have to :) (a break from cooking is always nice) My parents got me an ice cream cake from Dairy Queen so desert was taken care of too! Hubby did the dishes while I enjoyed the bonfire in our backyard. Here are a couple of pics of Grandbaby with her first taste of ice cream cake and her first boat ride. It was a wonderful day even though my age number went up another notch! It's just a number though, right?

Hailie and Great Grandpa (Poppy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Penny Rug Christmas Tree

Just listed another one on Ebay. Off to make a couple more for my craft sale! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=39069...