Monday, July 5, 2010

New Labels and Feedsack Labels

In between all the BBQ's, fireworks, bonfires, and summertime enjoyin', I managed to get a few new items created this past weekend. In the midst of all this sunshine and heat, my mind is stuck in Fall mode. Fall is my favorite time of the year and I savor every tiny morsel of it! Whenever I'm in a creative rut, all I have to do is think Fall, Halloween, and Christmas to get the creative juices flowing again. Now that the tap is turned on and things are flowing again, I'll be creating like crazy from now until Christmas when I'll slow down and take a break again. And since I'm feeling a bit better, I hope to do a few craft shows this year and maybe set up a booth this Fall at a local indoor market. Here are a few new labels that I made on the weekend and I hope to make some feedsacks with them tonight or tomorrow.

The 2 above labels can be found on my site here www.countrycabin.ca Thanks to Karen at The Graphics Fairy for the ribbon border on the first one!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Penny Rug Christmas Tree

Just listed another one on Ebay. Off to make a couple more for my craft sale! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=39069...