Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween Photos

Here are a couple of Halloween photos that I took this year. I finally got a new camera and I'm loving it!

This is my Dad, Daughters, and Grandbaby carving some pumpkins in my parents store. It was too cold to take Hailie trick or treating this year and she wasn't too sure of the whole costume thing anyway...LOL
Shelby and her friend Erin getting ready to go out. Check out Hailie's expression - she looks like she's getting ready to scream!

Now that Thanksgiving & Halloween are over, I'm starting to think Christmas! We're supposed to get snow for the next few days so that will definitely put me in the mood for decorating. I've added a bunch of new Primitive Christmas items to my ebay store and you can check them out here http://shop.ebay.com/primcountrycupboard/m.html

Here's a pic of the prim mouse I finished and listed last night. He turned out so cute!

All the outside work is done for the year so I hope to have more time for crafting and updating my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Penny Rug Christmas Tree

Just listed another one on Ebay. Off to make a couple more for my craft sale! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=39069...