Wednesday, December 8, 2010

New Prims for Me!

I recently stumbled across a blog while browsing the other day and was so pleasantly surprised to find just what I was looking for....a mini version of Santa's red long johns! Melissa of Prim In The Country had them to offer from her blog at such a reasonable price, I just couldn't resist! She also had a prim Santa that I fell in love with so I ordered both and let me tell you, her work is incredible! So well made! She's got a lot of talent and I just thought you should all know so if you haven't already found her blog, stop by for a visit! Prim In The Country

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Connie, I'm so glad you got them, and are happy with them. You're the greatest!

    ReplyDelete

Another Penny Rug Christmas Tree

Just listed another one on Ebay. Off to make a couple more for my craft sale! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=39069...