Sunday, January 23, 2011

New Camera

A few months ago I bought this camera....still playing with it and trying to figure out the best settings to use in different situations. So far I'm pleased with the results I've been getting.
Here is a picture of Miss Pearl wearing one of my sweatshirts. She got it off my bed and carried it down the hallway while trying to put it on. It was too cute! Auntie Shelby helped her and I just had to take a few pics! I didn't notice the way she was holding her hands until after I'd uploaded them on my computer. She looks like she's praying. 





Have a great Sunday and keep warm! It's BRRRRR here today -44C with the wind chill!



6 comments:

  1. What a cutie!! Beautiful shots! Nice camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a little angel... such a cute little one... too funny with the shirt.

    Love your new camera, lucky you. Love your winter wonderland pics too... gorgeous. It is so pretty but why do they have to spoil it and make it so cold...lol.

    Hope you are having a great day Connie.

    Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little girl is adorable. I love the pictures. Love the pictures of your towels also. Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics! What a fun new toy!

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, love Nikon. I have a dslr that is 5 years old, definitely time for an upgrade. =]

    Little Miss Pearl is so adorable! What a sweet little face.

    ReplyDelete

Another Penny Rug Christmas Tree

Just listed another one on Ebay. Off to make a couple more for my craft sale! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=39069...