Monday, February 28, 2011

Bread Board and Rolling Pin

I've seen these all over the internet lately and thought I'd try my hand at making some. I decided to add some cross stitching to them because I love hand stitching and it's something relaxing to do at night while the house is quiet. I just listed them on Ebay in separate auctions.  I've got a few other spring items in the works and hope to have them completed soon.

Other than that, not much is new here - still waiting on spring to arrive!

3 comments:

  1. THEY ARE LOVELY.. I HAVE BOUGHT A FEW ROLLING PINS WITH THAT IN MIND BUT HAVE NOT GOT THERE YET..LOL..
    ALL IN DUE TIME, EH?
    BLESSINGS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Connie,
    What adorable items...I've seen them in craft shops but I really love yours...the colors are wonderful with the wood.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the rollingpin! What a great idea! The cross stitching is so lovely with it!

    Pamela

    ReplyDelete

Another Penny Rug Christmas Tree

Just listed another one on Ebay. Off to make a couple more for my craft sale! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=39069...