Sunday, February 6, 2011

What a weekend!

My oldest daughter has been in the hospital all weekend. I brought her to Emerge on Friday night. She had a C section when she had Evelyn about 6 weeks ago and developed an abscess right under her scar so they operated on her yesterday and she will be out tomorrow. It was the first time she had been operated on and put to sleep so she was pretty nervous about it. All went well and she's doing fine and up walking around now.  I took a picture of baby Evie the other day with the hat I made her. Now her and big sister Hailie have matching hats. Too cute! Look at those pudgy cheeks!

And here's a picture of the 3 of them.

2 comments:

  1. Praying your daughter has a quick recovery! Those children are beautiful. love the hat
    betty, through my back door

    ReplyDelete

Another Penny Rug Christmas Tree

Just listed another one on Ebay. Off to make a couple more for my craft sale! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=39069...