Tuesday, March 15, 2011

New Stitchery Roll

Well, Grand-baby is feeling better but now I've got it :( It's just a bad head cold and sore throat so I hope it passes soon. I did manage to get a stitchery roll completed though and I love how it turned out. It's my own pattern and design and I took photos along the way so I can post a tutorial on here when I have more time. 


Every time I have to drive someone to an appointment and sit waiting, I always wish I had brought something to stitch with me. So this will come in nice and handy to keep everything I need with me. This was completely hand stitched -  I LOVE to hand stitch. I usually do it at night when Miss Pearl is sleeping and I'm watching TV - I find it to be very relaxing - except when the floss gets tangled! Not so relaxing when that happens!




6 comments:

  1. Hi Connie, Just happened upon your blog and bcame a follower. I have just started my blog this year and have lots to learn. Took this venue wanting to make friends and share in their desire to create. I love the stitchery roll. Such a great idea. I , too, love doing work with my hands. I keep something in the car, usually a stitchery when we travel or I am caught waiting on hubby,etc. Can't wait for the tutuorial. Would love for you to stop by my blog and visit. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little tote... perfect for what you need it for. Love it.

    Hope you are feeling better... strep is going around right now so be careful.

    Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it... Sweet...
    Blessings..

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, Connie
    Wonderful job~very pretty!
    smiles
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. Thanks for stopping by and for your comment. I'm following now. We've been to North Bay many times as we have family east of Sudbury. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Another Penny Rug Christmas Tree

Just listed another one on Ebay. Off to make a couple more for my craft sale! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=39069...